RPF Environmental is considered an essential business by the states we serve, as well as the Department of Navy for various shipyard activities. Therefore, our office will be open during normal business hours.
Based on the information provided by the CDC, the virus can be spread from person-to-person, typically through close contact. There is current evidence suggesting that the virus may be present on surfaces from a few hours up to a few days upon contamination. Thus, it is important to keep all common surfaces clean, and be aware of the space limitation between yourself and another person, 6 feet is recommended.
There is growing evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 virus remains airborne in indoor environments for hours, potentially increasing in concentration over time. As a result, lowering the airborne concentration of SARS-CoV-2 by means of ventilation and filtration can play a role in controlling indoor transmission of the virus that causes COVID-19 in addition to:
- Social distancing
- Wearing face coverings
- Surface cleaning and disinfection
To assist our clients in determining the effectiveness of their cleaning protocols and HVAC operations, we are offering the following industrial hygiene testing.
- COVID-19 environmental swab testing
- COVID-19 air testing
- COVID-19 surface testing
- Post-cleaning verification services for facilities undergoing COVID clean up
- ATP surface testing
- Collecting of surface and air samples for the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus.
- Validate HVAC and Filtration Systems for Aerosol Transmission Risk with veriDART™ This liquid aerosol-based solution uses DNA tracers to safely mimic the composition and mobility of viral aerosol to measure the effectiveness of ventilation and filtration for aerosol contaminants.
Call us now to know more about our SARS-Cov-2 environmental testing services!