Formed in 1991, RPF Environmental has expanded its service lines and geographic markets to include comprehensive industrial hygiene, safety, and environmental testing services. Our RPF Environmental principal, Dennis Francoeur, remains active in all RPF Environmental projects, ensuring our clients receive the highest quality of service and individualized attention necessary to accomplish their objectives. As a consulting firm with vast resources and experts in many fields, RPF Environmental guarantees some of the fastest turnaround available in the industry. For clients with emergencies and other time-sensitive projects, we have the proven expertise and track record to deliver effective results.
Specialized services offered by RPF Environmental include:
- COVID-19 Environmental Services
- Air quality testing
- Mold and moisture intrusion surveys
- Construction safety
- Radon evaluations
- Silica exposure monitoring
- Infrared thermal imaging
- OSHA and EPA regulatory compliance services
- Asbestos, lead paint, PCBs, mercury, and other environmental hazard surveys
- Other related testing and environmental health and safety services
In addition, our RPF Environmental professional development group provides corporate health and safety training programs for clients across the nation. RPF Environmental also provides EPA accredited Lead-Safe Renovator Training and a full range of asbestos courses.