Why Choose Us?
Why Choose RPF Environmental?
Serving Businesses & Individuals in New England & Nationwide
When you are seeking the expertise of an environmental testing and consulting firm, you need to choose wisely. Nowadays, some individuals take a three-day course and become “mold experts” or “asbestos consultants” overnight. Working with a firm that lacks real-world experience and formal qualifications can lead to disastrous and costly results, especially in the long run.
At RPF Environmental, we are composed of certified professionals with years of experience who will help you create a safe and healthy environment for your family or business. We’ve also been helping thousands of small to large organizations with their EPA and OSHA compliance for over 30 years. Thus, you can trust our expertise in providing you with high-quality but affordable environmental health testing and consulting services.
Over 30 Years • 10,000 Projects • Across 10 States
Benefits of Working With RPF Environmental
We believe that for every customer and for every project, there is a unique, best-fit solution based on specific project parameters. Our solutions stem from accommodating a variety of needs such as technical expertise, expedited results, strict regulatory compliance, the customer’s budget, creative planning, the desire for optimum environmental health and safety, and as is often the case, an ideal mix of these components. Everyone at RPF Environmental strives to deliver on each and every project with this belief first and foremost in mind.
Don’t entrust your Environmental Testing & Industrial Hygiene needs to an amateur. Seek real professionals with an established track record of effective results — turn to RPF Environmental.
We at RPF Environmental, Inc. pride ourselves in offering expert services to a wide range of clients throughout New England and across the country; including schools, manufacturers, government agencies, real estate developers, contractors, and residential customers. We provide extensive flexibility and a higher level of experience that our clients can trust with absolute confidence. As a firm that has dedicated more than three decades to delivering prompt, effective results, we have developed extensive networks and resources to help you achieve your goals.
Our services have benefited thousands of clients from all sectors, including:
- Heather Nichols – Kahr Arms
- Jennifer Gilbert- St. Charles School
- Bill Timmons- SPS New England
- Richard A. Falardeau- SAU 49; Gov. Wentworth Regional School District
- Bill Botting- SAU 60; Fall Mountain School District
Services That Meet All Regulatory & Industry Standards - On Time!
Our firm understands that many of our clients, especially those in the construction industry, are under tight deadlines and a great deal of pressure. With that in mind, we guarantee one of the fastest turnarounds available for time-sensitive projects and emergencies. We listen carefully to the needs and concerns of our clients and strive to provide them with customized and alternate solutions to address their specific needs.
Why else should you choose to hire us?
- We employ and partner with certified industry leaders and experts consisting of certified industrial hygienists, certified safety professionals, licensed field inspectors, geologists, professional engineers, management planners, remediation designers, environmental health and safety instructors, laboratory technicians, and certified infrared thermographers
- We have worked with numerous high-profile clients, including Fortune 500 companies; as well as thousands of small businesses nationwide
- We offer various services that are tailored to your needs including EHS training, mold testing, asbestos testing, lead testing, indoor air quality testing, and others.
- We are focused on delivering excellent customer service
- We utilize approaches that are creative and cost-effective
Call us at 603-942-5432 for more information.
No matter the complexity of your needs, our team has the skills, education, and training required to help you meet regulatory and industry standards. We can provide you with more information and begin working towards a customized solution during a consultation.
For high-quality environmental testing and consulting services, turn to RPF Environmental.